An ideal system for a public use AED, the iPAD SP1 AED is specifically designed for those who have little to no defibrillator training.
With the end user always in mind, the iPAD SP1 AED is by far one of the most straightforward defibrillators on the market, without lacking on quality. Both voice and visual instructions are provided, talking the individual through each step of this life-saving process. An innovative part of this device is that the voice instructions can adjust to background noise, ensuring that instructions aren’t missed.
The iPAD SP1 AED can also switch from adult to paediatric easily, which saves time in an emergency situation. The iPAD SP1 is designed to be used by minimally trained individuals and is suitable for use almost anywhere that people gather.
- Can switch easily between adults and children
- Voice instructions that adjust to noise levels
- Developed with end user in mind
- Easy to use by almost anyone
- Ideal for public areas
- Safety cover prevents accidental switching
- Smaller child pads are also available
- Provides ‘handover’ information to an ambulance crew (usage time and shocks delivered)
- 7 year warranty
- Free upgrade to unrivalled 10 year warranty upon registration
The iPAD-SP1 will redefine your expectations of a defibrillator. It has many new innovative features including pre-connected smart electrodes, “i” button technology, ambient noise detection, but most of all, its designed to be used by minimally trained individuals.