The LifePak CR Plus AED has been specifically designed to be used by the first responder to a cardiac arrest. It’s also designed specifically for minimally trained users, so you can have the confidence to use the equipment, without risk of injury. LifePak CR Plus AED also comes with step by step instructions, both visual and voice.
The device can be used on both adults and children, with changes to electrode capacity. With a lightweight and compact design, as well as being incredibly durable, the LifePak CR Plus AED is a essential and easy-to-use piece of equipment, for various locations. This AED is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
- Lightweight, compact, and portable
- Voice and visual guide for ease of use
- Designed specifically for users with minimal training
- Compatible with other medical technology
- Smart, safe device designed to shock only if needed
- Fully automatic configuration allows the user to focus on patient
- Highly visible readiness indicator
- Infant/child electrode capability
- Simplified design & maintenance
- Soft carry case and extra set of electrodes included