Zoll is one of the market leaders in AED technology and the Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator is no different. This essential piece of life saving equipment shocks only when necessary and provides you with simple guides on conduction CPR before the shock is required.
The device monitors the performance of the CPR being given, allowing for real time feedback on both rate and depth of compressions. This makes it clinically proven to double the survival rate of cardiac arrest casualties.
With easy to follow guides and step-by-step instructions, the device can be used by even the most minimally trained individuals.
- Market leader in this type of AED technology
- Guides you through the CPR process
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Only AED on the market that can provide you with real time feedback
- Clinically proven to double the survival rate of cardiac arrest casualties
- The ZOLL AED Plus is the only AED that ensures rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
- The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator is the only AED with ‘Real CPR Help’, clinically proven to double the survival rate of cardiac arrest casualties
- ‘Real CPR Help’ technology provides real-time feedback on the rate and depth of compressions
- The only AED on the market that can see what you’re doing during CPR
- Coaches you quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process